…which means it’s time for some thank yous!
I’d like to say a HUGE thank you to:
- The Gaines Center and Mrs. Zolondek. The Grand Tour wouldn’t even exist without the support of Mrs. Zolondek and everybody involved with the Gaines Center. Thanks for your advice, funding, and encouragement! You all made it possible for me to experience some pretty incredible stuff in Europe.
- Ben. First I have to thank you for putting up with me for two weeks. Things weren’t always easy, but we survived! Thanks also for making me laugh, keeping me company, and convincing me to Couchsurf.
- Becca. I truly had the best time traveling through France, Spain, and Portugal with you. We had our moments (remember the postage stamp argument?) but we also shared some amazing experiences that I’ll never forget. I love you, boo bear!
- The Couchsurfing community. (That means you, Aline, Andrew, Svtá'a, Sarah, and Simon!) I must admit that I was quite skeptical of Couchsurfing when Ben first mentioned it, but I'm so incredibly glad I tried it. The generosity of our Couchsurfing hosts blew me away.
- My friends and family. I love you all so much.
I’ll never be able to thank everyone enough, but hopefully you all realize how much you mean to me and to my experiences abroad. Thanks again!